Friday, August 05, 2005

meth lab


Keyword: meth lab
Results: 1,370
Obso:

Inspired by this week's Newsweek cover article, and the blurb on this morning's American Morning

Ok, so a pretty depressing search topic, in addition to which I am probably now on some kind of watch list. I hope I don't get a cold/have an allergic reaction to something requiring the purchase of OTC meds. I might have to have you go into the store and pick up some Sudafed for me so that I don't have the NARC squad coming through my front door, wading through the sea of discarded Kleenex that litter the floor to dash a piping hot bowl of matzo ball soup from my hands as they push my face down between the couch cushions with the loose change and stale Cheez-its to cuff me. That would suck.

Anyway, yes, Meth addiction is uber tragic. Stay away from Meth. I can't believe that we, as a nation, didn't learn this lesson from the ghetto David Silver in the early college years of 90210. I've been preaching the gospel of Beverly Hills 90210 to def ears for years. Maybe now you'll listen. Bitches.

Anyway, the sliver lining is the production of the above graphic. There seem to be a few incarnations of this image floating around, one, where interior of what appears to be a decrepit double wide trailer has been superimposed in the background.

Funny, sad, but funny.

I would advise simply enjoying the image above and not performing the search yourself, the results are pretty depressing.


3 Comments:

Blogger sandie said...

Yes, well you know that we still have millions of alcoholics despite the millions of folks who tuned into Melrose Place in the 90s, and watched Allison Parker wreck her future with both Billy Campbell AND Jake Hansen.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we can't forget the number of heroin addicts in the country who didn't learn their lesson from Jack Bauer's run-in with good old China white. Of course, Jack Bauer managed to hold onto his job while still shooting up and shooting other people, so I guess he's more of a role model in that respect.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, see how I altered my name??? Now I know what to get Little Red for Christmas.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home